Rollers For Sale
Working in the harsh African construction business is tough and requires construction equipment and power products that are built even tougher. At Goscor Power Products we understand what is required in the industry and offer reliable and strong products that get the job done well the first time.
At Goscor Power Products we offer a range of roller compactors for the construction, building, landscaping and hiring industries that are affordable and resilient. If you’re looking for rollers for sale for the construction, landscaping or hire business, look no further than Goscor Power Products today.
Our range of vibratory rollers are diesel powered and either air or water cooled. They range in weight from 700kg with a drum size of 680mm. Goscor Power Products’ road rollers have a compaction of 17kn and are specifically designed with double-drum, hydrostatic driven roller technology for safe, easy operator use.
Goscor Power Products’ vibratory rollers for sale are excellent for any large soil compaction job needed for the construction industry which includes asphalt compaction. Our rollers have also been used to even and roll cricket pitches too.
Choose From Our Wide Range of Rollers for Sale
When it comes to road rollers for sale, the Goscor Power Products’ range of soil compactor rollers offer a multitude of features that are a must for any construction site. Features of the Goscor Power Products, Meiwa rollers include:
- Goscor Power Products hydraulic-drive system for variable working speed for travel and vibration; eliminating regular maintenance and adjustments that chain driven rollers require.
- Deadman control lever offers reversing protection.
- Anti-vibration controls ensure non-fatiguing and low vibration for operator.
- Drive system with variable pump, fixed displacement hydraulic motor, stepless speed, easy to change direction.
- Corrosion-free, rear-mounted water tank reduces sound and keeps dust to a minimum.
- Hand-controlled vibration and speed controls for ease of use.
- Two scraper bars on each drum for clean working when on asphalt.
- Fully hydrostatic
- Air-cooled or water-cooled roller options
Roller Compactor Machine Specifications
Check out the specification breakdown of each roller in the range below:
|Engine||178F (6HP)||186F (9HP)|
|Drum Size||355mm x 680mm||355mm x 650mm|
|Max Travel Speed||3.5km/h||3.5km/h|
|Water Tank Capacity||25l||25l|
|Starting System||Electric Start||Electric Start|
Please note some images are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Goscor Power Products, the leaders in roller compactors
Goscor Construction Equipment, part of the Goscor Group of Companies, with 30 years of experience in the power product industry, is a leading Southern African distributor of a quality range of generators, engines, pumps and light compact construction equipment. Products are tested to meet the stringent demands of Africa’s harsh dry and dusty conditions to ensure optimum reliability for maximised uptime and low total cost of ownership.
Where Can I Buy or Rent a Road Roller?
Goscor Power Products offers a great range of Roller Compactors from high-quality brands in the industry for different applications and purposes. Get in touch with our sales team and request a quote for whether you want to buy or rent Rollers and machinery.