Drive Units & Pokers
Our Drive Units, Pokers & Submersible Pumps are affordable and reliable for most construction companies, bakkie builders and hire companies.
We offer Petrol & Diesel. From 5HP -9HP.
The drive units are available in cradle type frames as well as a sturdy roll over frame.
Our pokers have double NSK bearings.
Poker Sizes: 38mm, 45mm & 60mm.
Cable Size: 8mm to 10mm.
Application include foundations, concrete floors, concrete slabs and concrete walling.
Submersible Pumps 50mm and 80mm.
Clear Water & Trash Pumps.
Concrete Vibratory Drive Unit
|Engine||Rato R210||Rato R210||Weima WM173F|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2l||2l||2l|
|Frame Type||Cradle Frame||Roll-Over Frame||Roll-Over Frame|
|Diameter of Poker Head||38mm||45mm||50mm||60mm|
|Length of flexible pipe||6m||6m||6m||6m|
* Fitted with 2 x NSK Bearings rated at 250 hours
* 10mm Drive Cable
We offer 80mm submersible pumps powered by petrol and diesel drive units with a 6m drive hose.
Pumps are suitable for clear water applications.
- Made of aluminum casting and can be used with ease even in areas without access to power supply
- The high performance pump is designed to prevent large objects from entering into the pump.
- The pump can be driven by the engines through flexible shaft inserted in the hose
- Drive unit required to run the submersible pump!
|Discharge Dia||80mm (3″)|