Our Rollers are affordable and reliable for most construction companies, bakkie builders and hire companies.
We offer diesel powered, air cooled rollers, 737 – 800kg with a drum size of 650mm. Goscor Power Products rollers have a compaction of 20kn. Our range include double drum hydrostatic driven roller.
Application: Suitable for large area soil compaction, asphalt compaction and even to roll cricket pitches.
Air-cooled (H-Power) & Water-cooled (Meiwa)
Features of H-Power Roller:
- H-Power RH800, different to most of chain or belt driven rollers on the market, hydraulic-drive system
- Deadman control lever offers reversing protection
- Anti vibration controls ensure non-fatiguing and low Vibration for the operator
- Drive system uses world famous brand SAUER variable pump, fixed displacement hydraulic motor, stepless speed, easy to change direction
- 55 Liters, corrosion – free water tank mounted at the rear of roller reduces sound and keeps dust to a minimum
- Vibration is controlled by easy to reach on and off switch in speed controlled hand lever.
- Two scraper bars on each drum ensure a clean drum when working on asphalt
- A fully hydraulic-drive system consists of hydraulic pumps and hydraulic motors provides infinitely variable working speed for travel and vibration, eliminating regular maintenance and adjustments that chain driven rollers require
- Diesel powered
Freatures of Meiwa Roller:
- Fully Hydrostatic
- Water Cooled, Diesel Powered by Kubota Engine
- Made and designed in Japan
|Engine||5.2kW||10HP (H-Power)||10HP (Weima)|
|Drum Size||406mm x 650mm||400mm x 700mm||400mm x 700mm|
|Max Travel Speed||3.5km/h||4.8km/h||4.8km/h|
|Water Tank Capacity||42l||45l||45l|
|Starting System||Electric Start||Electric Start||Electric Start|