Rammers For Sale
For construction equipment that can withstand the toughest construction site and job, choose from Goscor Power Products’ range of affordable and reliable construction equipment today.
When it comes to rammers, Goscor Power Products offers rammers for sale suitable for most construction companies, bakkie builders and hire companies. Our range of rammer compactors are specifically designed for easy, smooth operation. The simplified design of our vibratory rammer range requires little maintenance offering higher productivity and increased output.
Thanks to our 30 years of experience in the power product industry, we are able to proudly offer jumping jack compactors or wacker type rammers with a range of features and outputs. Our range includes petrol powered rammer compactors for sale ranging from 70-75kg with an output of 12-15KN, suitable for most compacting applications on any construction site such as back filling of trenches, pot hole repairs and compacting of light sand to gravel applications such fibre optic trenches.
Wide range of uses and features on our rammer compactors
Our range of tampering rammers all offer low centres of gravity for stability and ease of operation. Goscor Power Products’ tampering rammers for sale can be used for:
- Compaction of most types of soil (including cohesive clay types) in medium and deep layers, trenches, foundations and backfills.
- Compaction work in confined areas and where high compaction density is required.
Our range of rammers include features necessary for any construction environment, including:
- Custom-designed, 4-stroke petrol engines for easy starting, low-noise operation, low maintenance and reduced fuel consumption.
- Innovative throttle lever which guarantees longer life and smooth operation.
- Heavy shock mount system to reduce hand and arm vibration and improve operator comfort.
- Durable plastic fuel tank offers longer life and is rust-free.
- Protective side frame cover protects the engine.
- Rammer foot with steel plate and laminated wood insert.
- Outstanding body balance maximizes work efficiency and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Dual filtration system for the Engine to ensure a long working life.
- German Bellow housing.
- Japanese bearings inside the rammer.
- Sealed bearing on the clutch housing, no lubrication required.
Check out the specification breakdown of each rammer in the range below:
|Engine||Robin EH12||Robin EH12||Loncin LC165-3H||Honda GX120R||Rato R120V||Robin EH12||Robin EH12|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.5l||2.5l||2l||2l||2.8l||2.8l||2.5l|
Choose a name you can trust
Goscor Power Products, part of the Goscor Group of Companies, with 30 years of experience in the power product industry, is a leading Southern African distributor of a quality range of generators, engines, pumps and light compact construction equipment. Products are tested to meet the stringent demands of Africa’s harsh dry and dusty conditions to ensure optimum reliability for maximised uptime and low total cost of ownership.
Choose Goscor Power Products today for tampering rammers for sale. Choose the leaders in construction equipment, a company you can trust.
For more information on our rammer range or to request a rammer quote, contact us now