Our Rammers are affordable and reliable for most construction companies, bakkie builders and hire companies.
Goscor Power Products Rammer range of products include petrol powered rammers ranging from 70-75kg with an output of 12-15KN, suitable for most compacting applications on any construction site such as back filling of trenches, pot hole repairs, compacting of light sand to gravel applications.
Vibratory rammers are specifically designed for easy, smooth operation. The simplified design requires little maintenance giving you higher productivity and increased availability.
This model features a low center of gravity for stability and ease of operation.
- 4-stroke petrol or diesel engines designed specially for rammers. Easy starting, low-noise operation, low maintenance and reduced fuel consumption.
- Innovative throttle lever offers longer life and smooth operation.
- Heavy shock mount system to reduce hand and arm vibration and improve operator’s comfort.
- Durable plastic fuel tank offers longer life and is rust-free.
- Protective side frame cover guards engine.
- Rammer foot has a steel plate with laminated wood inserted.
- Outstanding body balance maximizes work efficiency and minimizes operator’s fatigue.
Compaction of just about all types of soil (including cohesive clay types) in medium and deep layers, trenches, foundations, backfills etc.
This machine is ideal for compaction work in confined areas and where high compaction density is required (use on sandy soil is not recommended).
|Engine||Robin EH12||Robin EH12||Loncin LC165-3H||Honda GX120R|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.5l||2l||2l||2l|