Our Concrete Mixers are affordable and reliable for most construction companies, bakkie builders and hire companies.
We offer petrol, diesel and electric concrete mixers. Ranging from 120 and 400 litres. Our mixers are 2 wheel driven with draw bar for easy manoeuvrability on site. Protection over the ring gear, sealed drum bearing, easy tilt mechanism and internal gear box for smooth operation.
Application: Concrete mixing for DIY as well as the construction site mixing.
- Special casting of steel gear ring made in one piece
- Solid frame for high stability
- Large 240mm diameter wheels for stability and manoeuvrability
- Large drum diameter for excellent mixing results
- Swivel and tilts 180°C for easy and complete discharge
- Driving shaft mounted on sealed ball bearing
- Low rotation speed is obtained by a 2:1 reduction gearbox in the Concrete Mixer
- 2 Pneumatic wheels and draw bar with loop hitch provided on our 400l mixers for easy transportation
- Large engine cage
- Professional series engines used
Construction Site | Home Use | Farm Use | Mining
Goscor Power Products provides a range of high-quality concrete mixers, which are not only affordable but also a reliable solution for construction and hire companies. Our concrete mixers are ideal for construction site mixing as well as DIY applications.
Our range of concrete mixers are available in diesel, petrol and electric versions, and they range from 120 to 400 litres. They are two-wheel driven for ease of use, with a drawbar as well. They also feature an easy tilt mechanism, sealed drum bearing and internal gearbox for a very smooth and comfortable operation.
|Engine||Rato R210||Rato R210R||Weima WM173||Weima WM178||Subaru DY23_2B|
|HP||7HP||7HP (2:1 Reduction)||5HP||6HP (2:1 Reduction)||4.8HP (2:1 Reduction)|
|Extra Comments||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||100% Japanese Robin Diesel engine. Easy start with decompressor.|
Electric Concrete Mixers
When it comes to electric concrete mixers, we have mixers from CSM. The CS150M has an electric motor, a 0.50HP output and a 150-litre drum. The CS120M has an electric motor, a 0.33HP output and a 120-litre drum. These electric mixers are ideal if you need a smaller, lightweight mixer for specific projects.
|Motor||Electric Motor||Electric Motor||Electric Motor|